Monday, December 12, 2005

(to all: for a clearer picture, please read the part 1 to this entry, which is in xue ping's blog..and obviously, if u are one of those who go thru life without using ur brains, let me tell u tt u shld go click under "xueping" in d links.)



Dear christine lump xue ping, in view of the accusations thrown onto me, i guess it's time for me to start clarifying my stand and explain it, instead of giving the supposedly “flimsy excuses”.


1.
is it my fault that the weather was hot? I whined. Yes. I whined that the weather was unbearably hot. I whined that i am NOT going to play tennis in such weather. Heck, i don't even play tennis to begin with. Then again, i do not believe that my whines are THAT powerful, to stop you from playing tennis. I might be important in your life, where i can make my views known without thinking too much and you won't be offended, but i doubt i'll be so influential that i can stop you from doing something you love. I couldn't stop lionel. Even after you joined me (note: YOU JOINED me) in whining, lionel played with the wall. Quite weird, but yeah, mr chew played with the wall. So, i did not jinx your attempt to play tennis. I merely became a convenient thing for you to attribute your failed attempt to.


2.
You wanted to play badminton with clare, and asked me along, which i very enthusiastically agreed. I mean, afterall, there's no sun in a badminton hall. But being the smart person you are, you chose to play tennis on a PUBLIC HOLIDAY. Tell me, which PUBLIC sports complex is open on a PUBLIC HOLIDAY. In fact, it was d NATIONAL DAY. Why do i remember? Cos i was in a red shirt, and i spotted many ppl in red shirts tt day due to the national day carnival that was held in tampines. I want to add that although we did not manage to play badminton in the courts tt day, clare and i played outside the hall. I've a picture as evidence. Ask me for it. While YOU sat down on a bench and whined and suggested a pigging out session at pizza hut! So, who jinxed this attempt?


3.
Someday, i'll be extremely thankful towards you for thinking that i am so influential, great, important and almighty that i can control the weather. Maybe what you said was true! Maybe due to my laziness, i managed to gather the dark clouds together on that morning when we planned to cycle(it was 9th december, by the way. Quite recent). Maybe my desire to sleep in was so strong that it brought down rain. Maybe all my decisions will be reflected in the day's weather! Maybe. Just maybe. Or maybe, my dearest friend decided to push all the blame to me once again. you just forgot about how i probably wasn't THAT influential and that i was actually QUITE excited abt cycling. Just maybe.



My love for u runs deep. It's so deep that i do not mind u accusing me without justified claims and giving baseless conclusions without any strand of proper evidence or concrete examples that i managed to control the weather, the public amenities and your behaviour. Don't worry. I do not discriminate against people who cannot prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that their claims are justified and supported.


Love, jing.

No comments: