Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Let me tell you what addiction is.


Addiction is watching a Korean show till 6 am, and then waking at 2pm to continue watching the show. And still watching the show even though I am groggy and my puny brain is telling me to go to bed. And it becomes so bad that I have to move around the living room to stay awake and alert, with my eyes on the screen to ensure I don't miss any second of the show.


This is addiction.


But anyhow, I managed to come up with some theories while dealing with my addiction! Well, if you wanna know about my theories, hang around online when I watch my dramas. I might let you know about my obscure theories that are actually pretty "duh!"


HAIYAHS! I like the skinny skinny, tall tall prince with tiny tiny eyes in the show. Although, I think he is actually quite ugly. Life!


I like watching Korean shows and think about my imaginary love life.
They remind me that love destroys.

No comments: