Sunday, January 08, 2006

WARNING: READ ONLY WHEN YOU'RE BORED. AS IN, REALLY EXTREMELY BORED TO TEARS. OTHERWISE, DON'T CURSE ME COS I'M GIVING SUCH A LONG ENTRY.



1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Tons of things, actually. But the one with the deepest impact in my life is that i played spider solitaire for like, 10 times in a row. So much for having a life. Hahaha..a very fulfilling cyber life.


2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions and will you make more for next year?
honestly, i can't rem ANY of the resolutions i made for 2005. BUT, i did draw up some pointers for 2006. save this question for next year, i might have a good answer then.


3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
maybe some mosquitoes. Not that they really gave birth, but they laid some eggs in some pails in one toilet. And i didn't empty the pails, and my mom wasn't around to empty the pails. Sooooo, the mosquitoes laid eggs n fed on me. Bloody suckers. No pun intended.


4.Did anyone close to you die?
the same mosquitoes that bit me? I laid a trap for them! I couldn't sleep cos they were feasting on me, so i actually woke up, covered myself with my comforter, then stuck one leg out as a bait. And that stupid pest fell for it, that sucker. No pun intended, once again. And so i killed it. Oh, by the way, in case you haven't realised, i happily interpreted that “close” was talking about proximity. I refuse to hear otherwise.


5. What countries did you visit?
come to think of it, none. I refused to go Malaysia and China. I might just get bombed anyway. The world cannot stand to lose a talent like me.


6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
oh. Money. Mooooore money. Hahaha..i really lacked money in 2005. thanks to all that shopping trips done. Where i spent 180 in 15 mins. WAD A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.


7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
oh..i've lots of dates in my head now. Should it be it the day i took my results? Or when i quit from AIA? Or the 3 interviews i went for in order to get into uni? Or when i knew that i could choose whatever course i want? Or my birthday 'cos it was my birthday and i felt lousy? Or my friends' birthdays, cos i specially made presents for them? Or new yr's eve, cos i counted down with the Taiwanese via the satellite and SCV? I'm sorry if you're irritated because of my stupid answers, but this is my blog. Go update your own blog or start yours if you only want to read what makes you happy.


8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
i dunno. I dun think i had ANY achievement at all. Once again,i put in dismal amount of effort in my studies. No achievement. Wrong question to ask me.


9. What was your biggest failure?
hahahahahahahaha. I don't like this question.


10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
this is stupid. Who doesn't fall ill in this world? Stupid.


11.What was the best thing you bought?
erm. The laptop? Ahahaha..but it isn't all that great. Maybe its the cheap cloth slippers i bought from bugis. The ones that i can flop around in EVERYWHERE and still feel comfy. They shouldn't have increased the price. Lousy.


12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
mine. Hahha..don't say i'm egoistic. I am not. I'm merely patting myself on the back for being able to TRY to be happy.


13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
-censored-


14. Where did most of your money go?
i don't know. It's impossible for me to list out all the restaurants and snack bars i've visited in the year. Or all the shops where i bought all my stuff. But most of my money went OUT OF MY BANK.


15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
my results cos i wasn't expecting that. I thought i got CDE. Oh, and law's acceptance. Cos EVERYONE thought i wouldn't get in. and to those who decided to tell me that it's tough in law and i should think carefully, please try and forgive me for smirking in your face. Cos that smirk will remain there for the rest of my life.


16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
sorry. Songs do not remind me of the year. Unless the song specifically states 2005.


17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

i) Happier or sadder?
happier. At least lessons are beginning one day later. This time last year, i was probably whining about working at AIA. Make that, definitely.

ii) Thinner or fatter?
shardup.

iii) Richer or poorer?
i'm penniless. What do u think the answer is


18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
making friends. I'm friendless.


19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
honestly, i don't think i should have done less of anything. I'm fine with my very short past and history. I'm NOT referring to my height, or the lack of.


20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Christmas is over. But, for your information, i had a v merry Christmas.


21. Did you fall in love in 2005?
with myself?


23. How many one-night stands?
i dun understand why this question is ALWAYS haunting EVERY single quiz or questionnaire or whatever.


24. What was your favourite TV program?
oh hahahaha..i actually watch tons of Taiwan variety show. Can't give u the name. I'm shy.


25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
hate takes up too much of my emotion. It's quite dumb to hate someone, so i've learnt that dislike is good enough. No hate, no hate.


26. What was the best book you read?
Autobiography of a One-year-old. Hahahah..the best i can handle currently.


27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
as in, of myself? That i can't play any musical instruments? No recorder, no harmonica, no piano. Oh, but my dear lump told me that i've got some uncanny similarities to a violin. Small and whiny. I love you, lump.


28. What did you want and get?
i wanted to be happy. I managed to be quite happy.


29. What did you want and not get?
i wanted to lose weight. Hahaha..and i had buffets, food sprees, and suppers. And more are coming along my way.


30. What was your favourite film of this year?
can't remember any offhand. Apparently none made an impression. Or maybe i'm just too tired now.


31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
i mourned for myself and i was 19.


32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
i think this question is ridiculous, and i deem it below my dignity to answer this. There is absolutely no point in thinking what could have been made my year “immeasurably more satisfying”. Just cos the setter of this feels that his/her year was “immeasurably unsatisfying”, i don't find mine in need of a hoist in any area to make it “immeasurable more satisfying”.


33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
i honestly don't think i had any. Being someone who travelled from hougang to clementi in shorts, tshirts n slippers, i think the concept is comfort. Not slack. COMFORT. Comfort is key. Like the taxi we always flag down? Okay. That was a bit too random.


34. What kept you sane?
my prayers to God. Thank God.


35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
i didn't fancy anyone. I laughed at tons tho'


36.What political issue stirred you the most?
i will not comment on any political issue. I'll get sued. Besides, i get stirred up by every political issue. So i'll probably end up typing an essay. And i'm in no mood to type one out. I dun think you're in any mood to read one now. I can't believe u read all the way to this question. This entry's really really long.


37. Who did you miss?
myself. And tons of many others.


38. Who was the best new person you met?
i dunno. There're too many people i'm really thankful to know in law. Really. And i'm thankful for various reasons. Hahaha. Okay. If you don't realise, i'm only trying to shun this question. Stupid lar. Stupid question. I really think setters of questionnaires need more brains.


39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005
that it takes a lot of effort to choose to smile, and religion helps. Ohh, and that i cannot be a housewife, nor a desk bound office lady. And tauhuey is absolutely fantastic. And i bake nice cookies.


40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
”i feel like a little girl, trying to conquer the whole wide world” little superhero girl, by Corrine May. Talented singer with a beautiful voice. I attempted to screech along to her songs, and decided that i shouldn't mar them. Maybe, i still am a little girl who wants to conquer the whole wide world.

No comments: