1.
Probably after 5 hours after i told sammi that i'm gg to retire frm my owl status. And he actually felt happy for me. So much for retiring into the night early to show my retirement from the owl clan.
2.
The very 1st issue for the bloody crim assignment is half-done. I've 3 blooooooody issues. Bloody. Literally. Well, in the questions, anway.
3.
I realised that i like law a lot. Because i can argue whatever i want, by twisting facts. It's so fun and interesting. And there's this sense of satisfaction after you manage to do so successfully. Of course, the next step is to start reading all my notes and listening in class. One day. One fine day. I'll do so soon.
4.
Comparing hectic schedules aint my cup of tea at all.
5.
Criminal law should not be taught in seminars. They should just dump us on our own, give us cases, hypotheticals and then let us discuss. Come on, i learnt so much more this way.
6.
I think i'm overly ambitious in wanting to submit the assignment on thursday so that i don't have to troop down to clementi on friday. Fearless. Not huo yuan jia.
7.
Candace misses me! Yay.
8.
I think tomorrow's newspaper will have another murder case!
9.
I really want to eat rum and raisin ice cream.
10.
Like how Joseph put it after hearing lj describe my blog, its really full of shit
SOMEHOW. I THINK I'M DOOMED TO HOOT AS AN OWL FOR MY WHOLE LIFE.
No comments:
Post a Comment